Lock Combination Generator
Use this utility to generate a random number which can be used to secure a key safe or combination lock. Only player 1 information applies. Codes will be sent by email, but otherwise cannot be re-retrieved.
- 'Digits' is the length of the code. For most key boxes this is 4. If using multiple sequences, this will be the length of the individual sequence.
- 'Set' is the possible numbers. This is usually 0 through 9, but can include letters. All values must be seperated by commas.
- 'Sequences' is how many sets of numbers will be generated. This is primarily for locks that use sets of numbers rather than individual digits.
- All e-mail addresses are kept confidential and are not added to any lists.
- If you don't get a confirmation e-mail, add email@example.com to your whitelist